MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Help with boots collection

Article about: hello, thank you very much for accepting me, I just decided to enter and first of all thank you, I follow you and I see that there are many experts and experienced in collecting, the fact is

Default Help with boots collection

hello, thank you very much for accepting me, I just decided to enter and first of all thank you, I follow you and I see that there are many experts and experienced in collecting, the fact is that recently and hence my interest inherited several objects from a ranch that my family had here in my country, there are many pairs of boots, I wanted to start collecting a uniform Allegeime SS or Wermacht officer, however, I do not know what these boots or their origin, I do not know if there are boots for walking, riding, officer, it's all a confusion, there are several pairs, but I know that as experts in the field will love to review, I want your most sincere opinion, thanks, I hope you enjoy the analysis
    Pairs Help with boots collectionHelp with boots collection
    Help with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectiontHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collectionHelp with boots collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with boots collection
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Brandi,

A bit confusing as to which pairs belong to which photos.

Anyway you can separate them into sections.

I can't help with authentication as this is not an area I study, but it will help others who possible can.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank, you, i send me in this section, sorry, iam new, i want the other users can view these boots

MAP
    ?

No worries Brandi. This is the correct section. It is just difficult to determine which boot is which when all the photos are together in one long row.

How about you put all the pictures for ONE boot in a single post and then the second boot in a separate single post and so on...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This is the first pair

Last edited by MAP; 04-12-2020 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Re Organized and deleted extra photos

MAP
    ?

Thanks Brandi. Cleaned up Post #5 a bit you, removing the duplicates. Can you post the others now just like above (each in their own post)
    Last edited by MAP; 04-12-2020 at 03:10 PM. Reason: typo

Hello,
    As Michael said, that's a bit confusing, especially for a sunday morning...
    The only pair of regulation boots is on the photo below, the rest is privately purchased, some are period, some are postwar...
    The regulation boots are Reitstiefel
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with boots collection  

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks, for your conocimient, in your opinion, these boots are well with allegeimene or as officer outfit, I have a uniform