Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?

Article about: you guys are the experts ...I was wondering what your thoughts on these. Are these from the german army of ww2?

Default HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?

you guys are the experts ...I was wondering what your thoughts on these. Are these from the german army of ww2?Attachment 763367HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP!! are these german ww2 boots?
    P
    Many

I am far from an expert . But they look like riding boots. German?? I don't know for sure.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

imo yes German.

Hello,
    They're heavily repaired private purchased boots for Officer, but not for a use in the field as they're hard shafted...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I too thought German officer private purchase riding type boot. timothy

?

I believe they are German military cavalry boots. Right toe taps and heel Irons.

Hello,
    Guys, they're not cavalry or riding boots....they're just privately purchased officer boots for normal Dienst...
    Cavalry boots do not have a lined hard shaft and do include a leather tab above the heel for retaining the spurs...

The boots shown here is a type produced for decades for private purchasing...
    Even the u-shape iron on the heel is not german inspired, but rather czech...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

thanks for your help. Im going to oil them up and preserve them. I think its worth doing it