Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

HELP WANTED-Feldfernsprecher 33 feild phone

Article about: Hi could anyone tell me what the voltage for these phones are and what size morden batterys would run these,also can anyone know what the hand pieces are,we hooked them up and you can ring e

Fat boy slim
    ?

Default HELP WANTED-Feldfernsprecher 33 feild phone

Hi could anyone tell me what the voltage for these phones are and what size morden batterys would run these,also can anyone know what the hand pieces are,we hooked them up and you can ring each phone,any information on te makers would be great,one is FR 1935,other is RB 43 ,sorry one more thing any body with photos of a phone carry strap thank you all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP WANTED-Feldfernsprecher 33 feild phone   HELP WANTED-Feldfernsprecher 33 feild phone  

HELP WANTED-Feldfernsprecher 33 feild phone  

2. # ADS

dsk
    ?

Default Re: HELP WANTED-Feldfernsprecher 33 feild phone

Quote by Fat boy slim View Post
    Hi could anyone tell me what the voltage for these phones are and what size morden batterys would run these,also can anyone know what the hand pieces are,we hooked them up and you can ring each phone,any information on te makers would be great,one is FR 1935,other is RB 43 ,sorry one more thing any body with photos of a phone carry strap thank you all
    I may help you with the battery voltage. 1.5 V.
    The andset seems to be a british one, and may need another voltage, but not more than 3V. Any 1.5 V battery will do the job, as far as it may deliver approx 25 milliamps. (Even a watch battery doo)

Inside the telephone cover, you should have a wiring diagram, this may be different regarding the induction coil, but 1.5 Volts should be the right one.

dsk

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.