Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I have a bugle from WW1 that i beileve to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it? Pictures linked

Article about: I have a bugle from WW1 that i believe to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it?Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum. Pictures linked as well https://imgur.com/a/QsjX9

Default I have a bugle from WW1 that i beileve to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it? Pictures linked

I have a bugle from WW1 that i believe to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it?Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum. Pictures linked as well

I have a bugle from WW1 that i beileve to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it? Pictures linkedI have a bugle from WW1 that i beileve to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it? Pictures linkedI have a bugle from WW1 that i beileve to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it? Pictures linkedI have a bugle from WW1 that i beileve to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it? Pictures linkedI have a bugle from WW1 that i beileve to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it? Pictures linkedI have a bugle from WW1 that i beileve to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it? Pictures linked

https://imgur.com/a/QsjX9

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have a bugle from WW1 that i beileve to be german, does anybody have any more info or can confirm it? Pictures linked
    P
    Many

I believe you have a good one. I am actually a bugler myself, and was surprised to discover that the German military used the type of bugle that was nearly identical to the British 1855 pattern in B flat. The blade maker E.Pack & Sohne made an etched KS98 bayonet with a picture of a German bugler using this type of bugle in the Third Reich era.

Thank you for replying, thats great to know! any idea if its worth anything? It has the initials of its original owner (assuming german soldier)

Quote by GermanBugelGuy View Post
    Thank you for replying, thats great to know! any idea if its worth anything? It has the initials of its original owner (assuming german soldier)
    Sorry, we are not a free evaluation service.
    You'll have to search the web and/or Militaria dealers to find an approximate value.
    Ralph.

Welcome to the forum!
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ah ok, id still like to find out more about though

I think you'll find "Joseph Weinstein" is the maker of the bugle, or the name of the military outfitter shop it was sold by. The letters and numbers are regimental and company numbers, you can probably find out more by searching this archive. Looks like an infantry "J.R." company bugle.