Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ID this Tin??

Article about: Can anyone help? Trying to identify what this is? Pics are poor but all that was sent to me. Thanks everyone. Michael

MAP
    ?

Default ID this Tin??

Can anyone help? Trying to identify what this is? Pics are poor but all that was sent to me.

Thanks everyone.

Michael

ID this Tin??ID this Tin??ID this Tin??
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ID this Tin??
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Just a bump. Can anyone ID this container?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Not sure on this one. I retract my guess of gym's fruitcake tin
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Thanks!

I'll try. GYM is the maker. I've seen it before here somewhere on a thread here.

Maybe someone else will come by..........

?

Just looked up gym on my code listing and could not find it. I have seen it before too Michael. I may be wrong but I am thinking on a few gas mask metal components. Sorry I am no help and humor is not that good either. The hinge mechanism looks a lot like my Luftwaffe Lantern. If I had to guess it is a optics device tin, gas equipment container, sextant box or field instrument canister. Too nice to be for Goggles. I hope someone is able to identify for you. Too bad we can't see inside. I am curious to see what forum sleuth with solve this mystery box.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Your humor is fine. Was just typing on a cell phone....so kept it short.....

I tested my friend. It wasn't his so the picks I have is all we'll get. Let's see what some of our moles can dig up....

Thanks!!!

M

It is for film apparently 16mm. (film Canister)
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    It is for film apparently 16mm. (film Canister)
    Thanks Bill. Santa will leave an extra present under the tree for you!!!

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Santa will leave an extra present under the tree for you!!!
    I'm hoping for a M16 ET64 chin strap but I think (Know)I've been a bad boy and I'm SOL!!!
    Great look tin Mike!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I'm hoping for a M16 ET64 chin strap but I think (Know)I've been a bad boy and I'm SOL!!!
    Great look tin Mike!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    LOL! Yeah Phil, you ain't getting nutting. But there is always hope for 2015.....

BTW....tin isn't mine. Just helping a friend out who is trying to figure out what the heck it is...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast