Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Identification of German field equipment.

Article about: I have some items for sale and not for sale, but sometimes I know only that they may be related to Third Reich, and I need some more info on them. May be someone also have such problems, so

Exclamation Identification of German field equipment.

I have some items for sale and not for sale, but sometimes I know only that they may be related to Third Reich, and I need some more info on them. May be someone also have such problems, so post Your items in this thread.

So the first ones are some container that looks like German it is 53 cm tall and 13cm in diameter and horn that was found on possitions of 121 Infanterie Division near Libau
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identification of German field equipment.   Identification of German field equipment.  

Identification of German field equipment.   Identification of German field equipment.  

Identification of German field equipment.   Identification of German field equipment.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identification of German field equipment.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Identification of German field equipment.

Inf Div 121
    Horn-Carpets;

Identification of German field equipment.
    Containers found in the Kaluga region.
    Last edited by axtdn; 04-07-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks, Your containers are from PAK 40 or other 7,5 cm German AT or tank canon, my container is about two times shorter.

?

Inf Div 121
    What about horn? look this link(2nd post)?

Looks similar, but I need to know how looks military wehrmacht horn.

Hello Inf Div. 121. I can't help you with the horn, but thanks for posting. I have a photo album of a German soldier that served a majority of his combat time in the 121st. I have not found alot of indepth information on this division. It is interesting that the 121st was under the command of Theodor Busse for one month in 1944. The album has a custom period printed binding which has the eagle and 121st Infantry Division printed on the front. Maybe I can get motivated now that I've seen some equipment they actually used. I don't want to sell the album, this post just caught my eye because I never hear much about this division.

Thanks,
    Jay

Mine is a little bit different:

Your container is the sane as mine, can You make better photo of paper sticker. I think, that it can be from German 10 cm mortar.

?

I think looking at it and given the canister measurements - 13cm dia x 53cm tall, its from a 10,5cm Leichte Feldhaubitze 18 - - 10,5cm Le.F.H.18

?

The horn is German. Typical "folded under" garland. Possibly had a nickel plating on it when produced...Might have been non military..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast