Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Industrial gas mask and maskenspanner

Article about: Hi All - I'm looking into this maskenspanner (gas mask frame) and included is an "AUER" industrial gas mask. The maskenspanner is dated "Heer" 1938 - but is the gas mask

?

Default Industrial gas mask and maskenspanner

Hi All -

I'm looking into this maskenspanner (gas mask frame) and included is an "AUER" industrial gas mask.
    The maskenspanner is dated "Heer" 1938 - but is the gas mask pre-1945 as well?

The seller has only pics. no info...

btw., 45 EU is the asking price.

Industrial gas mask and maskenspannerIndustrial gas mask and maskenspannerIndustrial gas mask and maskenspannerIndustrial gas mask and maskenspannerIndustrial gas mask and maskenspannerIndustrial gas mask and maskenspanner

Cheers,
    Fabe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Industrial gas mask and maskenspanner
    P
    Many

Hi, there are a lot of Civilian masks (I only do military masks) but i am pretty sure it is pre war!

Maskenspanner is nicely 38 dated and H for Heer, so no problems there !! ( there are also unmarked Spanners, but these are post war!)
    So for 45 I would say, go for it

Tom

?

THX Tom - I'm still looking for a gas mask and hose for this filter - maybe this mask would be ok (?)

Some kind of "Luftschutz" filter?

Hello,
    Yes it is a civilian Gasmask, but which one, it's a tricky question for non specialized people in civilian items...and i'm one of them.
    I'll make two guesses concerning this type : Vollmaske 700 something from the 40s and Polizeimaske from the 30s/40s
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)