Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Junghans Blindflieguhr

Article about: Here are 3 Junghans so called "Blindflieguhren" the first is the earliest model from 1937. The last is a war production fron 1943.(see the second picture of all 3 from left to righ

Default Junghans Blindflieguhr

Here are 3 Junghans so called "Blindflieguhren" the first is the earliest model from 1937.
    The last is a war production fron 1943.(see the second picture of all 3 from left to right)
    You can clearly see the shortage of materials the Germans had.
    The two early ones had Mineral glass Messing lunette,Messing winding knob and more numbers.
    The last on has Plexiglass, Bakelite lunette,a Zinc alloy winding knob and less numbers (less radium paint)
    One thing they all have in common,the work is of high quality and all 3 keep te time perfect also their chrono functions working perfect even today.

Junghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans BlindflieguhrJunghans Blindflieguhr

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Junghans Blindflieguhr
    P
    Many

nice collection.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice collection.
    Thanks,military timepieces are my thing,may be you like this navigation watch of Lange & Söhne with illumines dial to,
    it has it's orginal wooden "B-Uhrenschützenkiste" in witch it was kept on U-boots.
    It is pictured with a IWC navigation watch of the second klasse.
    Regards,
    Gerard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Junghans Blindflieguhr   Junghans Blindflieguhr  

Junghans Blindflieguhr  
    Attached Images Attached Images Junghans Blindflieguhr  Junghans Blindflieguhr  Junghans Blindflieguhr  Junghans Blindflieguhr  Junghans Blindflieguhr  Junghans Blindflieguhr  Junghans Blindflieguhr 

and very nice they are.

Thanks again,if you like them,I have many more military timepieces.
    Best regards,
    Gerard.

MAP
    ?

IWC and Lange & Sohn...nice.

I have an IWC and have promised myself an ALS one day...nice to see the forerunners of their modern products.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)