Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

K98 ammo pouches & Y straps

Article about: Hello, I can confirm that all items seen in this thread are genuine WWII german pieces of equipment. Y-straps production date should be between the end of 1943 and the end of the war, same w

?

Default K98 ammo pouches & Y straps

I recently posted a thread on a set of Y straps and at first they were received well so I thought I would try and purchase them at auction and then yesterday I received a new post to my thread Y straps are they the real deal .The member that posted to that thread said that he thought that they were faked and possibly had been rebuilt with fake or repo pieces they did sell at auction for almost $200.00 US .I am glad now that I was not the winning bidder so someone else gets to be unhappy possibly ? That is neither here or there I did start to look again for a different set of Y straps and came up with this set as well as a set of K98 ammo pouches from a collector in Europe that I have done some business with previously .I have posted some pictures of some of the items that I have purchased from him on different threads and everything was well received and there were good positive responses to the items that I had purchased. I do feel comfortable doing business with this collector as he has not led me down the garden path as it were. So I offer up some new pictures for your viewing and opinons.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 ammo pouches & Y straps   K98 ammo pouches & Y straps  

K98 ammo pouches & Y straps   K98 ammo pouches & Y straps  

K98 ammo pouches & Y straps  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 ammo pouches & Y straps
    P
    Many

Default Re: K98 ammo pouches & Y straps

postwar Y-strap and late war ammo pouch I think.

?

Actually I do believe that you are correct on the one point that they are late war K98 ammo pouches But I do believe that these Y straps are authentic from every thing that I can see and from the many that I have compared them to. If you believe them to be post war it would be nice if you follow up with an explanation as to why you think this is .

Regards Mark K

Here are mine to compare Mark. When you get a chance. Although I don't have the straps

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/field...no-mark-88778/

?

Thanks Mike I am just checking on the numbers on the pouches now Adrian left you a good reference to a thread when you originaly posted yours .

Mark K

?

I like all items. If those straps are post war, I would love an education on how to determine that as I would have been fooled.

mark those straps look like brilliant ww2 ones they are certainly not bundeswehr the pouches are late war imo the set is very nice well done

tom

?

Thank you Gentlemen I had compared them to quite a few examples before I purchased them just kinda throws a shadow of doubt in your mind. Dont get me wrong if the member had a problem with them for what ever reason he is of course entitled to his opinion but an explanation to go with it I feel would be appropriate.

Regards Mark K

Totally original items.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thank you for Adrian appreciate you looking at them.

Regards Mark K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast