Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

K98 cleaning

Article about: Hello guys, some more K98-related questions for K98 experts here: Do any of these seem good to you? Cleaning set 1: ?i?t?ní na pu?ku Mauser 1 (1135632086) - Aukro - Aukce OnLine Cleaning set

?

Default K98 cleaning

Hello guys,

some more K98-related questions for K98 experts here:

Do any of these seem good to you?

Cleaning set 1: ?i?t?ní na pu?ku Mauser 1 (1135632086) - Aukro - Aukce OnLine

Cleaning set 2: ?i?t?ní pro m-98 apod. (1150486002) - Aukro - Aukce OnLine

Cleaning set 3: ?I?T?NÍ NA 98 (1137450097) - Aukro - Aukce OnLine

Thank you for your opinions (and I promise I will order the K98 bible - Backbone of the Wehrmacht - as soon as possible so that I will not have to ask stupid questions anymore
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 cleaning   K98 cleaning  

K98 cleaning   K98 cleaning  

K98 cleaning  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 cleaning
    P
    Many

Default Re: K98 cleaning

All look OK to me.

But please try and save a least one photo from auction links: the problem is, these links will die, leaving a then useless thread here.....

Cheers, Ade.

PS: I have added the pics for you this time.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    All look OK to me.

But please try and save a least one photo from auction links: the problem is, these links will die, leaving a then useless thread here.....

Cheers, Ade.

PS: I have added the pics for you this time.

Thank you Ade,
    I promise next time I will do better
    A.

i like the kits

i just put 30 rounds through my 1942 ce K98 today. fun rifle to shoot. it got lots of attention at the range : )

?

I purchased my K98 only recently and in fact it is not much of a collectible item as it is "only" a russian capture with most of the part numbers mismatched, so I decided that I will collect all the relating equipment to somehow increase the collectibility of my whole k98 collection..

i have a mitchell mauser k98 and a rc k98. both are mismatched but they are pieces of history nonetheless.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    i have a mitchell mauser k98 and a rc k98. both are mismatched but they are pieces of history nonetheless.

And I thought I am the only one in the whole world who has got a mismatched K98

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    thats where I bought my k98, it has all matching numbers on everything, but they also told me it was a SS rifle, because it had the BNZ code & 1 lightning strike, but it came with a COA, it said it was built in a concentration camp. it looks new, but there are a couple of dark places, on the wood that looks like where it had sat in a storage rack. ok found my letter of provenance. serial # is 4609 manufactured in the Mauthausen concentration camp near Steyr, Austria under Gestapo supervision. don't know, I'm still a newbie at this. it is signed, but I can not make out the signature, it is German though. I think the guy told me a STORY, because he said at any gun show if they saw BNZ , then they would know it is SS, but someone on here told me different. wish I had just bought the sniper rifle & scope now.