Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Kleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinions

Article about: This came with a pickup load of stuff I acquired a couple of weeks ago. I was happy to add a shovel to my German collection until I figured out is a a French shovel in a German carrier. I ha

Default Kleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinions

This came with a pickup load of stuff I acquired a couple of weeks ago. I was happy to add a shovel to my German collection until I figured out is a a French shovel in a German carrier. I had found information claiming these were captured and used by the Germans. Not sure if fact or fiction. It has been in the ersatz leder carrier for a long time. The one buckle strap is also broken. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
    John

Kleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinionsKleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinionsKleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinionsKleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinionsKleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinionsKleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinionsKleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinionsKleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kleines Schanzzeug (entrenching tool) & carrier opinions
    P
    Many

Hello,
    There's nothing unusual in finding a foreign shovel in a german carrier.
    The other way around is also true.
    The german army used many foreign shovels and carriers, especially early war and late war.
    Period photos show shovels with all features from european armies being carried in german or foreign covers.
    Thanks
    There's a new Spiess in the youtube garrison, so 150 push-ups in a row, 15 stadium laps and no leave for the next month for all those who don't type " d3rNooB Spi3ss " in the YT search bar......Verstanden ?

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)