Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class Minesweeper

Article about: I have just picked up this KM clock that was removed from a M-Class Minesweeper in St Helier Harbour, Jersey, just after Liberation on 9th May 1945. Does anybody have any knowledge of these?

Default Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class Minesweeper

I have just picked up this KM clock that was removed from a M-Class Minesweeper in St Helier Harbour, Jersey, just after Liberation on 9th May 1945.
    Does anybody have any knowledge of these?
    Any help much appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class Minesweeper   Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class Minesweeper  

Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class Minesweeper   Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class Minesweeper  

Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class Minesweeper   Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class Minesweeper  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class Minesweeper
    P
    Many

very desireable.

?

Thumbs up

I like the clocks. There are many variations. I have them from ships, airplanes and buildings.
    Sarge

Very cool piece!

Now you just need the rest of the minesweeper to go with it!

?

Nice Time Piece! WOW!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Nice to see the ship's clock. You should do some light cleaning on it. Does it work?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class MinesweeperI have similar Clock and use mine as my Dining Room Clock.

?

Cool

I've got mine hanging on the wall in my gun room over the closet door. The Nr on mine is 1330 over N. It runs and keeps good time.
    I have a US Navy 24 hr clock hanging on the living room wall close to the TV.
    Here is the Km clock, can't find a pic of the US Navy one.
    Sarge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Clock from M-Class Minesweeper  

?

Quote by Sarge View Post
    I've got mine hanging on the wall in my gun room over the closet door. The Nr on mine is 1330 over N. It runs and keeps good time.
    I have a US Navy 24 hr clock hanging on the living room wall close to the TV.
    Here is the Km clock, can't find a pic of the US Navy one.
    Sarge
    Pity Sweep-Second hand Missing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast