Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Doppelfernrohr, almost but not quite.

Article about: I had seen this optic many many years ago and could vaguely remember it when I bumped into its owner last year. I asked if he still had it and if he ever wanted to part with it I would be in

Default Kriegsmarine Doppelfernrohr, almost but not quite.

I had seen this optic many many years ago and could vaguely remember it when I bumped into its owner last year. I asked if he still had it and if he ever wanted to part with it I would be interested. He called me in the week and asked if I was still interested in it, which I wa sand he brought it down to my museum for me to look at and make an offer on it. Having re-aquainted myself with the piece I just wished it was still complete and not half of its former self. Optically it is really good and as you can see beautifully marked. I would really love to own a complete example but for now this will do. Does anyone have a complete set they can share with us?
    All the best from Jersey,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Doppelfernrohr, almost but not quite.   Kriegsmarine Doppelfernrohr, almost but not quite.  

Kriegsmarine Doppelfernrohr, almost but not quite.   Kriegsmarine Doppelfernrohr, almost but not quite.  

Kriegsmarine Doppelfernrohr, almost but not quite.   Kriegsmarine Doppelfernrohr, almost but not quite.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Doppelfernrohr, almost but not quite.
    P
    Many

1/2 is better than none.lol.

Too right it is.
    D

its a shame as you say the other half isn't there,in such lovely condition as well,a complete set though is thousands,even if you find one,still better one half than none

?

Question

Yep, I just love it when things like this show up! Makes me wonder - Just why the hell someone would cut a set in half???
    I have a similar "Half" set that I have had for many years. Like yours mine is the side with the markings.
    Sarge

SteffenT
    ?

Jersey, are you interested in a complete one?
    Ich own the Carl Zeiss Doppelfernrohr 12,20,40x80 in good conditions.
    Best regards
    Steffen