Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?

Article about: I found this ammo pouch at the bottom of a bin at a local surplus store and I was able to take it home for about \\$20. It is well worn, but the leather is in great shape and is still very sup

Default Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?

I found this ammo pouch at the bottom of a bin at a local surplus store and I was able to take it home for about $20. It is well worn, but the leather is in great shape and is still very supple. Everything is intact EXCEPT for the "catgut" dividers in each pouch.

The center pouch seems to be named on the back but is very faint and hard to photograph... "Müller", perhaps?

I believe it to be authentic, and the Reichsadler over "M" leads me to believe that it was designated for use by the Kriegsmarine.

I would love to hear opinions on this one!!
    Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine (?) K98k Ammo Pouch. Named?

Nice pouches,the maker is Friedrich Offermann & Sohne Bensburg,near Koln,1938-44,also used code dkk.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Nice pouches,the maker is Friedrich Offermann & Sohne Bensburg,near Koln,1938-44,also used code dkk.
    Thanks for taking a look. My pouches are marked 1939... pretty cool that they are an early example and are still in such good shape!

Can you confirm that the adler over M signifies Kriegsmarine?

?

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Thanks for taking a look. My pouches are marked 1939... pretty cool that they are an early example and are still in such good shape!

Can you confirm that the adler over M signifies Kriegsmarine?
    Yes it`s KM.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE