Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Large german red cross first aid cabinet

Article about: Hi i do not have a clue about this item but it is up for £225. I was wondering if it is original, is it a fair price and do you think it would be difficult to buy the missing contents thanks

Default Large german red cross first aid cabinet

Hi
    i do not have a clue about this item but it is up for £225. I was wondering if it is original, is it a fair price and do you think it would be difficult to buy the missing contents
    thanks
    nic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Large german red cross first aid cabinet   Large german red cross first aid cabinet  

Large german red cross first aid cabinet   Large german red cross first aid cabinet  

Large german red cross first aid cabinet   Large german red cross first aid cabinet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large german red cross first aid cabinet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Large german red cross first aid cabinet

Never seen one of these before, but I think I would give it a cautious thumbs up. Finding the missing items might be challenging, but if there is a contents list, that would be a big help.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade
    thank you for your view on the cabinet...a cautious thumbs up from you is good enough for me to go for it
    thanks, nic

Personally I'd also give it a thumbs up, almost every TR item is faked however I'm yet to see a fake first aid kit such as this This is the sort of item that would have been kept after the war incase someone ever needed it and was eventually packed away into an attic, as we all know its usefull stuff to have I also wouldnt bother replacing the missing items from the set, the fact that theres things missing means that its been used and kind of gives it a bit of provinance and history

Thanks

Danny