Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

late war KM K-verband flashlight

Article about: Hello , I have this Flashlight in my collection and it was sold to me as a later war ( late 1944 -45 ) Klienkampfmittlel or K-verband flashlight . This was also used by the luftwaffe , as I

?

Default late war KM K-verband flashlight

Hello ,
    I have this Flashlight in my collection and it was sold to me as a later war ( late 1944 -45 ) Klienkampfmittlel or K-verband flashlight . This was also used by the luftwaffe , as I was told . This is a stamped sheetmetal tube with a brittle plastic dome lens . It is water proff and floats straight up in the water so the light acts as a beacon .
    I was told that this was used by the linze or explosive boat K-men . This flashlight is painted a Luftwaffe grey/blue . I know the explosive boat men did use Luftwaffe para helmets still sporting the LW eagle etc. and even used a LW wrist compass .
    I enclose some pictures that look like my flashlight , but I am asking my fellow posters to ask is this a post war flashlight ? Opinions are welcome !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture late war KM K-verband flashlight  
    Attached Images Attached Images late war KM K-verband flashlight 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement late war KM K-verband flashlight
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: late war KM K-verband flashlight

Hello ,
    Ooops ! First picture was a mistake ! this is the correct picture I wanted !

Best Regards ,
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture late war KM K-verband flashlight  

?

Hello ,
    Here are pictures of my flashlight .

Best Regards ,
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture late war KM K-verband flashlight   late war KM K-verband flashlight  

late war KM K-verband flashlight   late war KM K-verband flashlight  

?

Hello ,
    More pictures for you !

Not in this fim of a K-man jumping over board you can see his Flashlight hanging from a cord lanyard , notice how the cord is attached off center on the bottom of the flashlight .

Best Regards ,
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture late war KM K-verband flashlight   late war KM K-verband flashlight  

?

Hello ,
    More pictures for you !

Note in this film of a K-man jumping over board you can see his Flashlight hanging from a cord lanyard , notice how the cord is attached off center on the bottom of the flashlight .

Best Regards ,
    Joe