Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Lieutenant chest

Article about: Hi everybody, I am about to purchase this chest. It belongs to a luitnant Ehlers. I want to know where I can find more information about him. At this moment I only have these photo`s of the

Default Lieutenant chest

Hi everybody,

I am about to purchase this chest. It belongs to a luitnant Ehlers. I want to know where I can find more information about him. At this moment I only have these photo`s of the chest. Is there anymore more information on the chest which can give me more information? I am going tp pick up the chest on Saturday.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lieutenant chest
    P
    Many

If all you have to go on is a name - you might as well forget it. What country is he from? Who's Army was he in - if indeed he was in the Army! It would help if there was something more than just a name to work off.

Unfortunaly I only have a name and the number 9. The seller tells me its German. I was hoping there werent much luitanants with the name Ehlers;-)

good luck.

Unfortunately, photos are of very poor quality. Almost impossible to state whether is this German chest or not. Check it closer - if you ensure yourself that it is an American piece of equipement, you should be careful - the name of Lieutenant Ehlers was placed on the list recipients of Medal of Honor! Walt Ehlers, Medal of Honor Walter D. Ehlers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia