Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Looks like a great reference book on WaA stamps and more!

Article about: Pardon me if this isn't quite the right section but I thought it would be appropriate here. Please move the thread if there's a better place. I know a lot of this info has been available for

I have seen the book, and am wondering if there is info inside which is not already on the net......

To me, it looks like someone has collected info on the net and made a booklet out of it... but that is just an assumption.... I haven't read anything about it....

Tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looks like a great reference book on WaA stamps and more!
    P
    Many

Yes Ade, I understand (unless he paid you a royalty?) and I did not point him in this direction.

I have seen the book, and am wondering if there is info inside which is not already on the net......

It does look like he found all of this info on the net, and that this info is originally taken from a few different books. I'm not sure where the lines blur on the legalities of doing this, or at what point the info becomes public knowledge.

All the same, I think he's probably barely covering his costs here? So although maybe not completely altruistic in nature, he is providing something useful for collectors. I like my copy, as I said, I printed and added Ade's article as an addendum, it completes the book.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2