Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftschutz bunker sign

Article about: Hi to all: I purchased some days ago an smalted advice.It´s really a second world war item? I send a photo for your opinions. Thanks

Default Re: Luftschutz bunker sign

Hi Subjoe, thanks for confiming the era of this sign.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: re Third Reich era street signs, these are faked. Beware.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz bunker sign
    P
    Many

wittman
    ?

Quote by subjoe View Post
    Hello ,
    I agree that these are not fakes but are post war signs . I see these signs all the time on ebay and would stay away from them , if you are looking for original pre 1945 signs . I collect Luftschutz items and all original signs that own or have seen are white enamel .

Best Regards ,
    Subjoe
    Hello again:
    I got into contact to Eckbert Showers,Berliner Unterwelten president and He told to me the next words about this enamel sign: "Hello Javier,The Shield is in the dimensions and the performance is clearly the late 30s Assigned years (after 1937 to 1941). Then there was from Material reasons only wall labels with Color. From the contents it belongs to the factory air protection (term Leadership for the shelter Factory air-head). The assertion that the Air Shields all were white, is absolute nonsense. The Most Enamel signs
    this time was based fluorescent the orientation ofPower failure, the least (mostly for surface Notice "To Air-raid shelter ") were not self-luminous. There was only
    an older, cheap series, which is identical to the luminous Signs with yellow subsoil (locks, command center ,..). I voted for the Club a unique collection, possibly the
    largest in Germany, together. We have some Expertise, which this issue is concerned. Also, the graphical version is clear before 1945, both the Typeface as well as the
    Color design and execution, there were serious after the war no more. Unfortunately, the signs of Factory air protection in contrast to Public shelters do not meet the
    Authorization of Reich Aviation Ministry and subjected had no identification number (RL ... Distribution pursuant to Section 8 of the Air Protection Act approved), so it difficult for the layman, a time to meet. After 1945 there was no Factory air more protection, even the markings were no longer enamelled and had in the civil defense program Federal Republic of completely other graphics, for example, not the typical "a" as the letters and the red bar / arrow. In addition, note the word "leader" after 1945 has been to avoid, especially in public Instructions. The only other signs of deviation from the 30 Years are the points above the "a" in "shelters" - which are around. But this are the points in "shelter management" again standard square. And as I said - the factory air shields were
    not authorization, in contrast to civilian air protection, as would Not sign the approval came through. The extraordinary length of the shield is limited by the many words that causes the width is standard."

Thanks

We learn something new everyday
    Dan

?

Hello ,
    In my collection of the in house magazine by the AUER firm called DIE GASMASKE I found a very interesting article on Luftschutz signs ! I cannot post them here as you cannot read the print due to the size limit of this web site . If you can read German and want this 4 page story please give me your e-mail address and I will send it to you .

Best Regards ,
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz bunker sign  

?

Hello ,
    This magazine article was dated July 15 1935 .

Best Regards ,
    Joe

wittman
    ?

Hello Subjoe:
    My email is: luftschutz44@yahoo.es

Thanks

?

Hello ,
    I sent you an e-mail . I hope you find it interesting reading !

Best Regards ,
    Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2