Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.

Article about: This gas mask and case has just turned up out of the woodwork earlier today. Its in extremely clean condition for it age really looks good, even the lenses are clear and not fogged up. The c

Default Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.

This gas mask and case has just turned up out of the woodwork earlier today. Its in extremely clean condition for it age really looks good, even the lenses are clear and not fogged up. The case and straps are dated 1937 and there's a great eagle and swastika on the base of the can. The face mask and filter are dated 1938 but both have been together from new I am positive. The mask is made by Draeger and would have been issued to the Luftschutz. There is nothing that can be really upgraded on this piece, its not mint but as good as you will find on a used item.
    Luftschutz is not an area I collect, and I don't know anyone who specifically collects such items but maybe on the forum someone might know who this would be of interest to. I hope you like it, it made me smile anyway. If you want to see more items from my collection then go to German WW2 Militaria - Home I will be putting a load more kit from my collection on the site shortly.
    All the best from Jersey,
    DLuftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftschutz gas mask and case made by Draeger.

Beautiful condition, i love it.
    Congrats.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

wow...it's like new!

It is in great condiction thanks for showing.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]