Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz HausApotheke

Article about: Hi This little box of suprises recently came my way. It's an interesting piece because by the looks of things it was never used and all the items inside match. Plus it has the bonus of the o

Default Luftschutz HausApotheke

Hi

This little box of suprises recently came my way.

Luftschutz HausApotheke

It's an interesting piece because by the looks of things it was never used and all the items inside match.

Luftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApotheke

Plus it has the bonus of the original lable inside listing the contents with the dates they were checked and the stamp/signature of the person who checked it.

It was designed to be hung on the wall by the fixings on the rear of the metal box plus it has a carrying handle on each side.

It even has the first aid leaflet/directions for dealing with civilian casualties.

I hope you like it. On the next post I will add detailed pictures of the contents and list what was in the first aid kit if that helps any budding medical collectors out there ?

cheers

Tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz HausApotheke
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftschutz HausApotheke

Fantastic, what a great find!...

Very cool and good to see it all there.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by spandau View Post
    It even has the first aid leaflet/directions for dealing with civilian casualties.
    These standardized first aid instructions (which have been constantly updated through the decades) are actually still a part of every German first aid kit meeting the official standards and norms. The Heymanns Verlag still publishes them to this day, too.

Wow, put a luftschutz helmet in the middle and maybe an armband too, and voila, you have an instant amazing display setup. Great piece!

Hi Tony

These are great.
    Last year i had the opportunity to buy one.
    Sadly i didnt and a week later it had been sold.

Grrrrrrr
    Well it was my mistake, i have to live with it.

Anyway thats a fantastic item Tony.
    Congrats.

Cheers
    Nuno

Hi

here comes the detail.

Top right compartment: 2x blue packets of Zellstoff watte and packet of 25 mullkompressen 20x20

underneath this: leaflet in a glass jar marked soda Losing and a pkt of 25 mullkompressen

from top left:

12 first aid packets

7 first aid pakts

3 mull binder, 3 verband watte

2 verband mull 5m x 6cm, pkt of schluckwerde,pkt of mullkompressen

pots of vaseline, alkaline solution, and barious solutions and ointments

Luftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApothekeLuftschutz HausApotheke

I know a lot of collectors wouldn't give this a second look, but i think it's great and with it being complete it's like a time capsule!...