Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftscutz gas detection pump and associated belt kit

Article about: Here is what I believe is a Luftschutz gas detection pump and its associated belt kit. I have never seen one like this before although I have seen the bakelite army version. I am sure its a

Default Luftschutz gas detection pump and associated belt kit

Here is what I believe is a Luftschutz gas detection pump and its associated belt kit. I have never seen one like this before although I have seen the bakelite army version. I am sure its a fairly unusual bit of kit and thought I would show it to the forum members before I move it on. It came in a large collection of items that I recently acquired and does not fit in with what I collect. Is there such a thing as a Luftschutz collector?
    All thebest from Jersey,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftscutz gas detection pump and associated belt kit   Luftscutz gas detection pump and associated belt kit  

Luftscutz gas detection pump and associated belt kit   Luftscutz gas detection pump and associated belt kit  

Luftscutz gas detection pump and associated belt kit   Luftscutz gas detection pump and associated belt kit  

Last edited by JERSEY 34; 08-19-2014 at 07:42 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftscutz gas detection pump and associated belt kit
    P
    Many

Real nice rare item by me. I like the LS items! timothy

Now thats one classy rare and interesting piece of kit,nice find,personally I would keep it,as your probably never come across another,of course completely your choice,thanks for sharing............

Hi Ruddersrangers44,
    Over the last 43 years of collecting I have accumulated a reasonable sized collection of German war material. Living on the Island of Jersey which was Occupied for 5 years by the German armed forces has greatly helped with that. But in the last 20 years or so I have narrowed my field of collecting to items with a proven provenance to Jersey and the other Channel Islands. I collect soldbuch and wehrpass from soldiers who were stationed in the Islands as well as photo albums showing troops here. Any pice of equipment with a local unit feldpost number on it. Things like that are now more like what I am looking for so unfortunately as nice and as rare as this may be it does not fall into my area of collecting anymore and it will find a good hope with someone who will appreciate.
    It would be great to keep everything but its not practical anymore to just havekit stored away in boxes.
    Thanks for your interest and comments, they are much appreciated.
    All the best from Jersey.
    D.