Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe ammo pouch

Article about: Hello this is my new prewar ammo pouch Can someone tell me what the stamp on the middle pouch is for?

Thank you Timothy! there were 2 pouches at the same price one heer and this one and i choose this
    i think i will get the other one too they were cheap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe ammo pouch
    P
    Many

?

Great early pouch and followup information Here is my 1939 pouch in really good shape - anyone have additional info on these markings? Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe ammo pouch   Luftwaffe ammo pouch  

Luftwaffe ammo pouch  

Thanks i think that yours is a Heer example

Quote by GreekMilitaria View Post
    Thank you Timothy! there were 2 pouches at the same price one heer and this one and i choose this
    i think i will get the other one too they were cheap
    Great choice the Luft is much harder to find! timothy

Quote by weller View Post
    Great early pouch and followup information Here is my 1939 pouch in really good shape - anyone have additional info on these markings? Thanks.
    Just one of the many makers nice early pouch I have several like it the back's on most aren't dyed and left in the brown color. I can't remember the name of the site but there is a collector I think in Holland or Belgium that has a list of the manufactures and examples of them last time I found it I just googled K98 pouches and his site came up maybe someone knows and can give us a link. timothy

?

Thanks Timothy...I do a search and see what I can find...

Weller I found it it is Stinch's Militaria Collection he out of Denmark. He might have your maker on there he has a lot of them. I am not at a place where I can link it for you. timothy

?

Hi Timothy, thanks and I located the same website and was just reading thru it, amazing amount of info here! I looked thru this makers list by location and did not see Pommern, but I'm still looking around the site:

Manufacturers by Location - SMC - WWII German - K98 Pouch

?

Found 1939 Pommern in a different section. And LG Pommern = L.G. means (Prussian)Land-Gendarmerie. Very cool

SMC - WWII German - K98 Pouch - Manufacturers JKL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast