Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe company seal

Article about: My grandfather was a first lieutnant in the Luftwaffe and kept the company seal after the war. My mom wants me to get rid of it but I have no idea where to start. Looks like these items are

Default Luftwaffe company seal

My grandfather was a first lieutnant in the Luftwaffe and kept the company seal after the war.
    My mom wants me to get rid of it but I have no idea where to start. Looks like these items are not very common and I could not find anything about it on the internet.
    If anyone could point me into the right direction where a buyer might be found or if it's worth selling at all, I'd be very grateful.

The seal is made from steel, below is the stamp it produces. US coin added for scale.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe company seal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe company seal
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe company seal

Welcome to the forum, could we please see photos of the stamp itself?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Welcome to the forum, could we please see photos of the stamp itself?
    That will unfortunately take a while. It's locked in a safe deposit box. Will post pics once I get my hands on it.

Front and back of the seal. Pretty much original condition, I just wiped it down with some WD 40.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe company seal   Luftwaffe company seal  

?

Does it say 'WERKSTATTKOMPANIE?'

Yes "Kfz. Werkstattkompanie (0) d. Luftwaffe. 102/VII"

Would be "Motorized Garage Company of the Air Force 102/VII" in English I guess.

Hi Luftwaffel, i know this is a very old post, but ill buy it if its still avaliable?