Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Drum Hanger and Drum Stick Frog

Article about: Here's a nice Luftwaffe drum hanger with a 1937 dated brown leather frog for drum sticks marked to I./ Flak Regt 32 See the unit history @ Flak-Regiment 32 I like the entry "4.40 to Nar

pjm
    ?

Default Luftwaffe Drum Hanger and Drum Stick Frog

Here's a nice Luftwaffe drum hanger with a 1937 dated brown leather frog for drum sticks marked to I./ Flak Regt 32

See the unit history @ Flak-Regiment 32

I like the entry "4.40 to Narvik, but lost all its equipment en-route" - to paraphrase Lady Brachnell "...To lose one Flak gun is a misfortune, to lose all of them is downright carelessness."
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Drum Hanger and Drum Stick Frog   Luftwaffe Drum Hanger and Drum Stick Frog  

Luftwaffe Drum Hanger and Drum Stick Frog   Luftwaffe Drum Hanger and Drum Stick Frog  

Luftwaffe Drum Hanger and Drum Stick Frog   Luftwaffe Drum Hanger and Drum Stick Frog  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Drum Hanger and Drum Stick Frog
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Drum Hanger and Drum Stick Frog

every time i see something new here it just amazes me how great the germans were at there craft, from knives to hangers, and everything in between. awesome find! PJM

?

pjm --Very nice, thanks for showing.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

pjm
    ?

I've seen the hangers turn up from time to time but never the drum stick holder.