Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Rucksack

Article about: I was making some changes and taking some photos today so I thought I would post up my Luftwaffe rucksack. It appears that something was removed from the straps as the stitching that remains

Default Luftwaffe Rucksack

I was making some changes and taking some photos today so I thought I would post up my Luftwaffe rucksack.
    It appears that something was removed from the straps as the stitching that remains, is the type where the leather is split to hide/protect the stitching.
    No markings found on this example.
    Ralph.

Luftwaffe Rucksack
    Luftwaffe Rucksack
    Luftwaffe Rucksack
    Luftwaffe Rucksack
    Luftwaffe Rucksack
    Luftwaffe Rucksack
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Rucksack
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Nice example of a piece of equipment not commonly encountered. It was such a practical item that they were used after the war until they were used up and thrown away.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    Nice example of a piece of equipment not commonly encountered. It was such a practical item that they were used after the war until they were used up and thrown away.
    Thanks Todd!
    This one is pretty well used, but not abused.
    I haven't seen one for sale very often but wanted one for my Luft Flak impression.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)