Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mauser 34 Holster.

Article about: Hi there, i wonder what kind of stamps is that, on the back of the holster flap.. Police or Army. Thank you in advance for your help. Rgds Jacques

Cool Mauser 34 Holster.

Mauser 34 Holster.Mauser 34 Holster.Hi there, i wonder what kind of stamps is that, on the back of the holster flap.. Police or Army. Thank you in advance for your help. Rgds Jacques

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mauser 34 Holster.
    P
    Many

Cool Holster Mauser 34

Hi there, i wonder if the stamps inside the flap of the holster are Police, Army or political? Thanks for your help. Rgds JacquesMauser 34 Holster.

Default Re: Mauser 34 Holster.

Hello,
    I've never been a big fan of those ink stamped eagles, even if some are authentic. Could you post a photo showing the holster ?
    According to the photo that shows the flap and closing leather tab, it could be a Police example, as army ones are reversed (the tab is sewn onto the flap and the stud is located on the body of the holster)...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Cool Re: Mauser 34 Holster.

Hereafter the pictures. Thanks for your help !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mauser 34 Holster.   Mauser 34 Holster.  

Mauser 34 Holster.   Mauser 34 Holster.