Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medical box and fuse holder? Not sure and need help

Article about: Hi all, I have these two items that I am not exactly sure about. One I believe is a belt mounted med kit but haven't found images of ones with that honeycomb style interior. The other item i

Default Medical box and fuse holder? Not sure and need help

Hi all,

I have these two items that I am not exactly sure about. One I believe is a belt mounted med kit but haven't found images of ones with that honeycomb style interior.
    The other item is a hard thick plastic and I have no idea and really are looking blindly for answers so it's been difficult to find any information.

As always, thank you until advance, I know that this group always provides amazing and valuable information.

Lenny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medical box and fuse holder?  Not sure and need help   Medical box and fuse holder?  Not sure and need help  

Medical box and fuse holder?  Not sure and need help   Medical box and fuse holder?  Not sure and need help  

Medical box and fuse holder?  Not sure and need help   Medical box and fuse holder?  Not sure and need help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medical box and fuse holder?  Not sure and need help
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Is the "fuse" box maybe for flare cartridges?

And the leather pouch looks like it is for some large bore rifle rounds.

These are all just guesses. Not my area.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The 5 hole container says Zdlg. which is Zundladung,so it is a fuze gaine container,maybe for artillery fuzes....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Hello,
    For me, the leather pouch is not medical, it's rather an Imperial M1895 ammo pouch, the one used within german Infanterie before the adoption of the well known M1909 three compartment ammo pouch...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)