Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

MG.15 gunners pouch used on an aircraft.

Article about: This is a mg.15 gunners pouch containing extraction tools, oilers and spare parts for the gun such as firing pins. All the parts are really well stamped. This kit is in really clean conditio

Default MG.15 gunners pouch used on an aircraft.

This is a mg.15 gunners pouch containing extraction tools, oilers and spare parts for the gun such as firing pins. All the parts are really well stamped. This kit is in really clean condition and appears to be complete.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG.15 gunners pouch used on an aircraft.   MG.15 gunners pouch used on an aircraft.  

MG.15 gunners pouch used on an aircraft.   MG.15 gunners pouch used on an aircraft.  

MG.15 gunners pouch used on an aircraft.   MG.15 gunners pouch used on an aircraft.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MG.15 gunners pouch used on an aircraft.
    P
    Many

Default Re: MG.15 gunners pouch used on an aircraft.

never knew these were used on planes very nice bit of kit thanks for sharing

Very nice "D", I'm always amazed by these pristine items. Where the heck did this stuff hide for the last 70 years!

Jay

Indeed, great condition - and nice to see it's a complete kit.........
    Regards,

Steve.

To be honest its an assumtion that they were used on planes, based on the following reasons, 1, the mounting brackets on the back of the case look as if it a semi permanent fix where ever it is attached. 2, Its for a MG.15 and that normally an aircraft mounted gun, although it can be used in a ground role with a few modifications. So as I say its an assumption on my part but it does make sense.!!
    D.

Nice item.

Last time I saw one one for sale it was at a vintage vehicle rally where a friend grabbed it for £10!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!