Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

MG.34 anti aircraft cobweb sight.

Article about: So here's another item from the box of bits and pices I have just picked up. A nice condition MG/34 cobweb sight. It was rescued from the German tunnels in St.Peters Valley here in Jersey wh

Default MG.34 anti aircraft cobweb sight.

So here's another item from the box of bits and pices I have just picked up. A nice condition MG/34 cobweb sight. It was rescued from the German tunnels in St.Peters Valley here in Jersey where literally tons and tons of such equipment was stacked up at the end of the German Occupation and sealed in. Thousands of ammo tins were piled up and when the tunnels were broken into by souvenir hunters the ammo tins were emptied all over the floor by people looking for guns etc. So all types of spares and accessories lay on the floor eventually rusting away. This was removed in the early 50's and kept until recently by the person who collected them all those years ago. I did not think it was stamped but when I put the magnifying glass to it I saw the waffenampt. Overall in pretty nice condition, and it shows up beautifully against the lovely blue Jersey sky.
    All the best from Jersey
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG.34 anti aircraft cobweb sight.   MG.34 anti aircraft cobweb sight.  

MG.34 anti aircraft cobweb sight.   MG.34 anti aircraft cobweb sight.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MG.34 anti aircraft cobweb sight.
    P
    Many

Default Re: MG.34 anti aircraft cobweb sight.

Very nice AA sight. marked even with WAA. timothy

Default Re: MG.34 anti aircraft cobweb sight.

Very nice and is in great shape.
    Thanks for showing.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]