Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MG34 Snail Drum

Article about: Hello Thanks for looking at my post. I am looking at picking up a drum magazine for my Display MG43. I was wondering if they came out in this color, or is it a post war repaint? The ones I s

?

Default MG34 Snail Drum

Hello
    Thanks for looking at my post. I am looking at picking up a drum magazine for my Display MG34. I was wondering if they came out in this color, or is it a post war repaint? The ones I see on History channel & YouTube look black to me!

Thanks Again
    Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG34 Snail Drum   MG34 Snail Drum  

MG34 Snail Drum   MG34 Snail Drum  

MG34 Snail Drum   MG34 Snail Drum  

MG34 Snail Drum  
    Last edited by cat66; 02-03-2015 at 08:46 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MG34 Snail Drum
    P
    Many

I have seen them in sand,green and grey colour.

Its hard to see the colour of this one but If this one is green it could be a Yugo army used one

I have seen the colour in the pics on other Yugo kit such as ammo boxes and spare barrel cases.

This one is indeed post war Yugoslav production. Note the colour and markings.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

in France, it's not easy to find original drums, now. The rarest are the camos and some with the number of the MG painted on.
    Perhaps on egun ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

MG34 Snail Drum
    MG34 Snail Drum

This one is from one stock in Belgium, never used.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Thanks for the information!

Curt

I have 2 of them - both HQU 43 - both are postwar Yugo reused, one even being stamped with a star on the bottom.

Here is my WC41 Postwar repainted drum, I still like these. It adds to the history

MG34 Snail DrumMG34 Snail DrumMG34 Snail DrumMG34 Snail DrumMG34 Snail DrumMG34 Snail DrumMG34 Snail Drum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast