Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Mint M30 Gas Mask

Article about: I have a number of German gas masks in my collection (it's actually my most collected item of German equipment), but this has got to be the best condition GM30 2nd model gas mask I have ever

Default Mint M30 Gas Mask

I have a number of German gas masks in my collection (it's actually my most collected item of German equipment), but this has got to be the best condition GM30 2nd model gas mask I have ever owned, so much so that it actually looks to be unissued. I bought it a while back on eBay and unfortunately just missed out on the canister that the seller had for sale in a separate auction.

The 1937 dated eye lenses are in exceptional condition and have non of the the age related frosting that is so often seen on them. The Waffenamt stamps are also clearly visible on both the mask and the filter.

Mint M30 Gas Mask
    Mint M30 Gas Mask
    Mint M30 Gas Mask
    Mint M30 Gas Mask
    Mint M30 Gas Mask

Regards
    John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint M30 Gas Mask
    P
    Many

Hello,
    This is a nice example, congrats. Too bad the seller sold the canister separately...i once saw a guy selling a DKW 125cm3 piece by piece...There was a time when Gasmasken were also my most collected items of german equipment, and now they're far behind most of other items...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)