Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Model 24 Stielhandgranate REAL?

Article about: Hi No we can have live semi-auto ( I have an MP44, G43, P08 and P38... and a K98 ) on a permit..... I was talking about deactivated weapons which we can't own..... Tom

Hi

No we can have live semi-auto ( I have an MP44, G43, P08 and P38... and a K98 ) on a permit.....

I was talking about deactivated weapons which we can't own.....

Tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by MP44tom View Post
    Nope, we can't have deactivated mines, ordnance, semi auto and auto weapons, etc etc.....

Nothing what is suitable for "threatning"

That is quite interesting, I don't see how a deactivated hand grenade/mine is considered dangerous. Hmm, That is truly sad!

Oh...ok Tom!Since you were talking about semiautos I thought that there was something that you may have missed!
    Anyway...if one of that thirty Dutch shooters pours the powder he/she uses to relosad his/her ammo in a tomato can,seal it and add a fuse here you have a bomb!
    Some laws are stupid!In Italy we can own "only" nine handguns (no limit to rifles) but with a special licence we can own up to five hundred millions handguns!As if three handguns and several thousands rounds of ammo in the hands of a person gone mad wouldn't be enough to start a massacre... really weird!
    Whatever....you've got a hell of a ciollection even without M24s ;-)
    Cheers

a nice grenade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12