Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

More German Radios!!

Article about: Well I know nothing about German stuff, nor Radios, however I have always been one to take a chance on items I know little about, sometimes you win, but most times you lose. I saw these when

?

Default More German Radios!!

Well I know nothing about German stuff, nor Radios, however I have always been one to take a chance on items I know little about, sometimes you win, but most times you lose.
    I saw these when I was at a collectors house today, they were "hidden" in a dark corner.
    I made a deal on these and hope they are worth what I put into them, not cheap!! Not the sort of thing that I collect, so I may take them to a show and trade or sell them, however as they are German and in Very Good condition, I thought it worth the risk.
    All have their covers with markings, and the Eagles on the units themselves.
    German Radios are very rare in Canada, so I thought it worthwhile to take the chance someone will want them..that way I can increase my own collection!!! LOL

Dean O
    Ajax Canada
    More German Radios!!More German Radios!!More German Radios!!More German Radios!!More German Radios!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement More German Radios!!
    P
    Many

Nice, can you use them ? (with an other person). In France, such military material is not legal, we must declare them to the police...
    If you need informations on German Radios, you can contact this man.

Dorette

He is fool with radios and use them, like the Dorette.
    Cheers,
    Michel

Sorry, it's not the good site. Tomarow i'll give the link

?

Thank you as I cannot use them.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

Impressive stash of radio-gear...I suggest a bit of research to find out what they are exactly...You shouldn't have any trouble finding buyers to recoup your investment, in my opinion...
    cheers, Glenn

Man - you have a Lichtsprechgerät 80 in there. It was a combination light wave/am transmitter device. I am thinking these are REALLY rare. NH

?

Thanks Guys!!! Just trying to keep the history going to those that know these items and want them.
    Dean O.

The link !
    "Dorette "

The largest one is a 20 watt transmitter. You have a 10 watt transmitter and a Uk.w. E receiver, which are known as a Fu 5 radio set. That is the most common armored vehicle radio set.
    Finally Neil H is correct in his id of the Lichtsprechgerät 80. It is a very rare piece of equipment as it was phased out before the war started. There is a large lens/lamp unit on a tripod that goes with it. Complete sets are very difficult to find. There is info on it here: GERMAN, WWII, WW2, Lichtsprechgert 80/80

Neil G.