Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

More German Stuff, including a Surgical Kit

Article about: Well I bought part of a collection Yesterday, and this is some of the German stuff that I got, the surgical kit is almost complete and in good shape, not shown is a bunch of German Medical i

?

Default More German Stuff, including a Surgical Kit

Well I bought part of a collection Yesterday, and this is some of the German stuff that I got, the surgical kit is almost complete and in good shape, not shown is a bunch of German Medical items for cleaning the insturments ect.

Funny how those that do not collect the German items seem to come across them, maybe I should stop looking for Ordnance!!
    Interesting parascope as well as the German Radio inverter (the strange looking box)

Dean O
    Canada

More German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical Kit

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement More German Stuff, including a Surgical Kit
    P
    Many

You have some nice original items. timothy

nice Dean.

Hello Dean,

What a great find, any chance of some photos of the contents of the surgical kit ?

Thanks.

?

Here are the contents, I like the red roll with the metal stamp set, it has the different blood groups on eact one.

Dean O
    Canada

More German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical KitMore German Stuff, including a Surgical Kit

Great stuff

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Dean,

Thanks for taking the time and posting these photos. Really interesting.

?

Notice one of the roll of surgical tools is still sown closed.

Dean O
    Canada