Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My first - FF33

Article about: Hi. A bit mismatched but i love it and its working. Annoyed from this ads?  

Default My first - FF33

Hi. A bit mismatched but i love it and its working.
    My first - FF33My first - FF33My first - FF33My first - FF33My first - FF33My first - FF33My first - FF33

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first - FF33
    P
    Many

Nice field phone. timothy

looks good.

Hi,
    It looks really good to me.
    Jonathan.

I am a resident veteran collector of field phones. I have a ten line switchboard and half a dozen phones plus a lot of other gear. I have been collecting Fernsprech items since 1995. You say it works. I assume the handset is working with a 1.5 volt battery. What is in the battery box? Looks like some cable is in the place where a battery is kept. NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    I am a resident veteran collector of field phones. I have a ten line switchboard and half a dozen phones plus a lot of other gear. I have been collecting Fernsprech items since 1995. You say it works. I assume the handset is working with a 1.5 volt battery. What is in the battery box? Looks like some cable is in the place where a battery is kept. NH

It works when connected with another phone, the Yugoslavian M63. Ive been talking to myself and cranking them all day
    My first - FF33

These are the cables that were inside. They look like the big banana connectors but just wires on the other side.
    My first - FF33

Great! Don't let anyone catch you talking to yourself. : ) The cables are the type for connecting phones together in a daisy chain arrangement. You can put two phones side by side and connect them creating a two point call in Stellung in one place. Every field phone came with one of these cables. They look chewed up but you may be able to salvage one of them. NH