MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My new acquisitions!

Article about: So, here are a few new items that I received in the mail from a good friend! I believe i found some good stuff!

Default My new acquisitions!

So, here are a few new items that I received in the mail from a good friend! I believe i found some good stuff!

lacquered mess kit is marked "DMN43"

Goffel is Marked "HMZ41" and it came with the M1910 Ritter Aluminium mess kit which is marked "HRE34"

My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!My new acquisitions!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new acquisitions!
    P
    Many

Nice acquisitions! like your mess kit. timothy

MAP
    ?

Love those mess kits. The lacquered and 1910 are great.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

As others have said, sweet mess kit!

Personally, I like the shape of the canteen cover. Not a sign of a moth nip or a stain to it-it looks great. The goffel you have to love too-one wonders just what dismal scenes around a guttering campfire out in the middle of God only knows where and in what distant land did it witness and take a part in. For many years, I used to carry one of the multipiece mess kit sets out camping and hunting with me. I just rediscovered it recently in a box in the basement-still fine and ready to go!(Somehow, I think it's fairly safe, as I doubt much that I'll be pitching anymore tents in the woods!) Got to admit, the Germans made some good kit!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The felt is one of my favorite pieces now! I have a unfinished felt that is in the same shape, just never sewn together!

The felt feels amazing in hand, feels as if it was sent through a time portal right out of factory to 2015.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Personally, I like the shape of the canteen cover. Not a sign of a moth nip or a stain to it-it looks great. The goffel you have to love too-one wonders just what dismal scenes around a guttering campfire out in the middle of God only knows where and in what distant land did it witness and take a part in. For many years, I used to carry one of the multipiece mess kit sets out camping and hunting with me. I just rediscovered it recently in a box in the basement-still fine and ready to go!(Somehow, I think it's fairly safe, as I doubt much that I'll be pitching anymore tents in the woods!) Got to admit, the Germans made some good kit!
    Last edited by 1stSSLSSAHTexas; 07-07-2015 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Spelling error