Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)

Article about: Hey everyone. I am back with some more new buys. Need some help possibly dating and finding the maker of my black 6x30's. The gasmask can is dated "FRN43" as far as I can tell from

Default My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)

Hey everyone. I am back with some more new buys. Need some help possibly dating and finding the maker of my black 6x30's. The gasmask can is dated "FRN43" as far as I can tell from the age. And need some other info on the Gasmask can markings and Gasmask markings. On the binoculars it is marked H/6400. Sorry the H was cut off in the photo.
    I only paid $125 USD for this lot.

My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)

The maker of the binos was beh which was Ernst Leitz GmbH, Wetzlar, though not sure on the dating except sometime after November 1940 and before the end of the war.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: My new buys: 6x30 Binoculars & Rubber Gasmask & Can (Need some help with Binos)

Thanks for the quick response Bond!