Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new German Civilians gas mask :D

Article about: I actually got this mask for free!!!!!! lenses are dated @ 1940 and the canister thing 1938? ... so take a look at it ) also any tips of how to clean the lens?

Exclamation My new German Civilians gas mask :D

I actually got this mask for free!!!!!! lenses are dated @ 1940 and the canister thing 1938? ... so take a look at it ) also any tips of how to clean the lens?

My new German Civilians gas mask :DMy new German Civilians gas mask :DMy new German Civilians gas mask :DMy new German Civilians gas mask :DMy new German Civilians gas mask :DMy new German Civilians gas mask :DMy new German Civilians gas mask :DMy new German Civilians gas mask :D

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new German Civilians gas mask :D
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new German Civilians gas mask :D

Can't beat free.
    I would let the lenses be as is. A moist towel is all I would do to it IMO.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

hehe yes the guy selling it said that he never saw so young militaria interested person and he just gave it to me free ...ok i will just clean it with a towel ^^

- - Updated - -

WOW.Very lucky you are..Great!! (by the way gret start.keep so and in the future you will have a big collection.The money only is a problem in this hobby.You are and in Athens where Monastiraki is and you can find some pieces.)

haha yes all the things i have in my collection are from this Flea market

?

Just remember, some things are better left as they are. Never try to clean or enhance anything that doesn't need it. You could end up destroying 70 years of history by trying to return something to it's original state.
    You don't need to wear it or look through the lenses so they don't need any more than a wipe with a damp cloth as Eric suggests.

Your task is to preserve history, not change it!

Well done on a freebie though.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

hehe thanx i just wiped it with a towel like Eric said...i've never cleaned an item and make it look brand new but for this one i just wanted to make more visible the writings on the lens that's all