Become our sponsor and display your banner here

My new Krankentrage !!

Article about: Hi Guys Just received this last week, my new "Hälftengleiche Feldtrage mit 2 Gurten" The stretchers are pretty difficult to find, but the carrying straps are very difficult........

Default My new Krankentrage !!

Hi Guys

Just received this last week, my new "Hälftengleiche Feldtrage mit 2 Gurten"

The stretchers are pretty difficult to find, but the carrying straps are very difficult........

In this case the straps match the stretcher, so I am very happy with this set !!!

The guy I bought it from had 3 identicals sets (all gone now) so I was very lucky to buy one
    The were found on the "Dachboden" (english word??) from a house which was a former Krankenstelle

Anyway, here the pictures, hope you like it

Forgive me about the bad lighting... forgot to adjust rhe White on my camera in a few pictures

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Nice Tom - how will you fit this into your website?

Dachboden is like 'roof space' or 'loft' in English.
    Cheers, Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Hey Dan !! thanks....

I already have a space reserved on my website.... if you look at the medical items , the word Krankentrage is also mentioned there.....

At this moment I am in the middle of re-writing the whole gasmask article.... but it has taken sooooo much time I haven't been able to update my site with other articles....
    I guess I have to split up the gasmask article in sections because I have so much material it will fill up a book..... arghhhh....

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website