Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My own little 'Guardhouse'

Article about: Someone come in Croatia and take himself one (or few) of these. In the end they will probably end up in the junkyard crushed or something...

Default My own little 'Guardhouse'

Hello guys,

I want to show you a (very) special item that is not often found in collections... my own little bunker/guardhouse!

It weighs about 3500 KG, constrution date 24/01/1943.

Here are some pictures:

The last picture is one with 'Feldmarschall E. Rommel', the same type of 'guardhouse' can be seen.

Regards

Michael

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My own little 'Guardhouse'
    P
    Many

?

Wow, that is incredible! Do you have any background info or history behind it? Thanks for sharing
    Dean

?

Thats neat,and you don`t have to worry about kids pushing it over on Halloween either........
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

It's certainly different Michael, i'll give you that! But you do realise it's going to become a tramp's/drug addict's new home/toilet (delete as applicable) in no time at all don't you??
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi,

First the story how I got it:
    I heard other collectors talk about it but no one wanted it - afraid of transport I guess. I got it for free, hired a transporter and moved to my property. The former owner was a collector but he died some time ago. His widow, an old lady, had no more use for it and her childeren were not interrested. One museum wanted it but they waited to long to get it.

You can still find them if you pay attention. They were positioned close to bridges, railroads, waterways,...

And second concering the future condition of my guardhouse...

This is my guarddog:

My own little 'Guardhouse' - 60 kg...

I live in a quiet neighbourhood (I'm the youngest guy in my street) and a small town. I don't worry to much

Greetz

Michael

?

You sure that gaurd house is big enough for that gaurd dog?

Very cool item, thanks for sharing it.
    Regards,
    John

?

Super COOOL!

Quote by big ned View Post
    It's certainly different Michael, i'll give you that! But you do realise it's going to become a tramp's/drug addict's new home/toilet (delete as applicable) in no time at all don't you??
    ....At least nobody can steal it easily.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Michael that is amazing.. I would love one of these in my garden..being that I live in the UK the transport cost would be out of this world.. But worth I think?.. How & where would start looking?.. Thanks for showing that is great.. Cheers Terry.

agreed lol i live in canada but i want one

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast