Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Third Reich Gasmasks collection

Article about: Hi everyone, I have this collection of German WW2 gas masks, I've collected over the years and I want to share with you, hoping it will be interesting; as you can see they are all complete.

Default My Third Reich Gasmasks collection

Hi everyone,
    I have this collection of German WW2 gas masks, I've collected over the years and I want to share with you, hoping it will be interesting; as you can see they are all complete.
    This is an important accessory of the equipment, which together with the distinctive helmet and boots, has helped create the image of German soldier in the WW2.
    Then I will publish only the most interesting, as soon as I find the time available.
    All your comments are very appreciated.

greetings
    Roberto

My Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collection
    Last edited by OldSteel; 11-29-2015 at 11:57 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Third Reich Gasmasks collection
    P
    Many

Default GM30 with short canister "ex Reichswehr" -Luftschutz equipment"

My Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collection
    Last edited by OldSteel; 12-13-2015 at 08:14 PM.

Default GM30 with short canister and first type closure hook -Luftschutz equipment"

My Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collection
    Last edited by OldSteel; 12-13-2015 at 08:16 PM.

Default GM30 with short canister and 2nd type closure hook -Combat version

Nice collection!....

Mate,as a gas mask collector,I have to say your collection is lovely!Keep the good work

Default GM30 with high canister-Combat version

My Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collection

Default Gasmask for "Head Wounded"

My Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collection

Default GM30 "magnetic" with high canister "reinforced"

This GM30 was built with magnetic metals and destined for political organizations and technical services, it is identified for the frames of the eyepieces in blue color.
    The high canister is reinforced type (see "D" on the back).

My Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collection
    Last edited by OldSteel; 12-05-2015 at 05:39 PM.

Good friends, now I'll stop here.
    If someone is interested in the subject followed this post, because in the coming days will add other interesting pieces:GM30, GM38 and civilians.

see you soon.
    Roberto

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast