Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Mysterious late war cloth cover-pouch with red strip for ?? Help with identification

Article about: Hello, need help with this item, it was found with another ww2 germany stuff, leather straps eaten by mouse, filled with paper by, me for visibility of real shape....I never see something si

Default Mysterious late war cloth cover-pouch with red strip for ?? Help with identification

Hello,
    need help with this item, it was found with another ww2 germany stuff, leather straps eaten by mouse, filled with paper by, me for visibility of real shape....I never see something similar like this I can say metal parts are same as in pioneer bags and on last photos there are points where it is filled by some soft material. Cca 50x22 cm...Thanks all for help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mysterious late war cloth cover-pouch with red strip for ?? Help with identification   Mysterious late war cloth cover-pouch with red strip for ?? Help with identification  

Mysterious late war cloth cover-pouch with red strip for ?? Help with identification   Mysterious late war cloth cover-pouch with red strip for ?? Help with identification  

Mysterious late war cloth cover-pouch with red strip for ?? Help with identification   Mysterious late war cloth cover-pouch with red strip for ?? Help with identification  

Mysterious late war cloth cover-pouch with red strip for ?? Help with identification  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mysterious late war cloth cover-pouch with red strip for ?? Help with identification
    P
    Many