Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

nazi coins and us collar dog

Article about: I've seen 'em anywhere from \\$2 to \\$10 depending on the quality. Obviously zinc ages harshly, so it's harder to find one in really good condition. Getting them for 50 cents to \\$1 a piece was

Default nazi coins and us collar dog

bought collar dog for 1.00 and coins for 2.50. the one cent is 1937 marked A, the 10 cent is 1941 marked D, and the other 10 cent is 1941 marked A.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nazi coins and us collar dog
    P
    Many

Default Re: nazi coins and us collar dog

Hi, post some photos of the stuff you bought, always nice to see third reich coins.
    Cheers
    Nuno

i have good picks but it wont let me they are 2.0 mb

?

Do you have a photo editor? You can either make them physically smaller or save them in lower quality formats to make their file size smaller. If you really have to, use an outside photo hosting site like photobucket (though, this usually isn't good, becuase the file will eventually be deleted). Check the forum for a thread on posting pics, it should help.

Matthew

?

with the two 1941 coins zinc coins how can u tell a fake and is the ww1 collar dog real
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nazi coins and us collar dog  

slightly better pics the one marked 50 is D mint and the other 2 are A mint
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nazi coins and us collar dog   nazi coins and us collar dog  

nazi coins and us collar dog   nazi coins and us collar dog  

nazi coins and us collar dog   nazi coins and us collar dog  

?

Unfortunately, the pics are not clear enough to give a definitive answer. They look to be correct, and their oxidation looks true. Like I said though, for the prices you paid, it's well worth it if they are indeed real, and not a blow to your wallet if they're fake. Coins are a tough thing to authenticate when they are not in your hand. If you have doubts, take 'em to another dealer and get their opinion. There are just certain things, like the feel and the weight, that you just can't get over the internet. From what I've seen though, there's nothing that looks overly incorrect, though better pics would help. World War 1 militaria is not my forte, so I can't tell you about the dog.

Matthew

?

After looking closer, and comparing the one you posted with one in my collection (pics below), I'd say that your 10 is good. The 1 also looks good, but I can't say for sure without better pics. Hope this helps...

Matthew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nazi coins and us collar dog   nazi coins and us collar dog  

thank u guys so much for ur help andy idea what a real one is worth

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast