Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50

Article about: hi everyone,my names rach and i need some help to identify these binoculors,they are fully working and if they are origanals then there in great condition.ok so its a pair of ww2 carl zeiss

Default Re: Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50

If you just Google these, you will come up with some current online asking prices.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50
    P
    Many

Hi Rach,
    Carl zeiss navy binoculars,circa 1943 nice set,as Ade says from the looks of the left plate there was an eagle over a swastika,shame its ground out as this will affect the value still something that you should not let the kids play with as probably worth around £70-100
    Wil

im going to put a better picture up later as on closer inspection the swastika is not as badly scratched as first thought infant will a slight rub of a cloth its clear to see the emblem thanks rach ..

Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50

Now seeing the eagle in swastika are still present, I feel it would change/add to the value.

hi youth,yes i was thinking the same thing,just a matter of who wants them and how much? anybody with a honest reasonable price that wants the binoculars and is genuine,please private message me,i believe they will be better with a collector or someone with interest in these kind of items,as i shall just be putting them away in a box in a cupboard,and i feel that could be a shame i am confused.com but feel free to msg me thanks

rach.

Hi Rach,
    Was looking at the eagle in more detail,I know of no other gas occular blc 7x50 in that serial number range with artl designation and with an eagle over m,the binocular is right of that be assured but the eagle just does not fit,going to stick my neck and say that the eagle I believe has been post war added,I can send you photos of mine if you want to pm me and other photos of blc gas occulars to show you what I mean,as far as Iam aware all blc 7x50's in that range had nothing on the left plate,
    W

thanks flak,like i say i really don't have much of a clue,i can see what your saying is very possible of course,and if indeed the swastika has been added post war looking at it as i have it will be a very good fake stamp but possible all the same the only thing i know is the engraving is very intricate and if the initials that have been carved in were not there then the eagle does match up with the number ect on other side? its really hard ideally it needs to be looked at in person by someone who unlike me knows whats what ,but i do get what your saying and in no way am ruling out what you say.thank you

rach.

they are ok rach.

Hi Rach,
    I can understand your concern,I have been collecting binoculars for the past twenty years,mainly ww2 German as well as others,post war some were "added to" I'll see if I can post some photos of some known fake marks on here ( being an old git my technical expertise with computers is limited),but that still does not make yours worthless,they are a nice set of binoculars.Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50 can show you more if you want,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast