MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help- Leather Strap

Article about: Need some help from my friends - trying to repair a Drum Hanger and need a piece of old leather 7"(17 1/2cm) long by 1 1/4"(3cm)wide and approx. 3/8"(4mm) thick in brown- woul

?

Default Need Help- Leather Strap

Need some help from my friends - trying to repair a Drum Hanger and need a piece of old leather 7"(17 1/2cm) long by 1 1/4"(3cm)wide and approx. 3/8"(4mm) thick in brown- would pay a few $ +postage -

Thanks
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help- Leather Strap
    P
    Many

Show us a photo of the strap. Also, you may consider having a replica made by Frank Barone - best in the business for this kind of thing. NH

?

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Show us a photo of the strap. Also, you may consider having a replica made by Frank Barone - best in the business for this kind of thing. NH
    That's the problem Don't have a strap to show - just need a piece of leather in the size I noted in my initial message.
    Horst

Went through my bag of Third Reich era leather bits and found a shoulder or Y-strap piece that might work. I cut a piece 7 1/2 inches long that is a bit wider than 1 1/4 inches. It may be a little thinner than you requested but it is a genuine piece from the era. It is brown one side and black on the other. I used to fix bits on straps and canteens for a dealer. He gave me a whole bag full of leather bits from belts, straps and shoulder straps. NH

?

Neil-

Sounds promising - I would be interested please let me know what you need for the strap/leather -
    Im located in NJ ,USA
    Thanks
    Horst

OK, I will take a photo on Monday and post it here. I'm in PA. If you ever get out to the Allentown Ag Hall show we should say hello. NH

?

Neil - Thanks you can Email me also - sounds good I do get to Allentown once in a while -Ill send a PM with Email.

Horst