Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with A-Rahmen

Article about: I was offered this a-frame and have some doubts about the straps that come with it. I don't have much reference material so any help is much appreciated.

HCM
    ?

Default Need help with A-Rahmen

I was offered this a-frame and have some doubts about the straps that come with it. I don't have much reference material so any help is much appreciated.

Need help with A-RahmenNeed help with A-RahmenNeed help with A-RahmenNeed help with A-RahmenNeed help with A-RahmenNeed help with A-Rahmen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with A-Rahmen
    P
    Many

Our friend Tom may be the foremost authority on the item. Hopefully, he will chime in. The rivets on the straps in question do not look German to me. I would expect to see sewn straps. The gigantic stamps seem out of place too but I am no expert. NH

Hi HCM

Run away, as fast as you can !!!! haha

No seriously , everything is wrong on this one.... I don't even know where to start

(ok, i'll try)

Webbing is wrong, straps are wrong, D-Rings are wrong, Stamps are wrong, Form of the A-frame is wrong

Tom

HCM
    ?

Thanks for the quick help Tom! Beep beep

There you have it. Thanks Tom! I thought it was a piece of trash. Those stamps in particular are goofy. By the way, Munich in German includes an umlaut over the letter U - not present here. München. NH

Hello,
    The black marker to write markings is a good idea, it might even be better with a fluo green Stabilo Boss...
    I might be mistaking here but it reminds me a pimped reenactor A-frame that i 've seen a few years ago.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)