Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

need your help guy,s

Article about: does enybody recognize this piece.got offered that but had no eny idea what it is!lether stiching looks german.little bit remains me some ruckpack,but additional hooks from heavy metal......

Default need your help guy,s

does enybody recognize this piece.got offered that but had no eny idea what it is!lether stiching looks german.little bit remains me some ruckpack,but additional hooks from heavy metal..............NO IDEA.thanks guy,s for your opinion.no eny markings visible.lether parts also has no eny marks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture need your help guy,s   need your help guy,s  

need your help guy,s   need your help guy,s  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement need your help guy,s
    P
    Many

Default Re: need your help guy,s

I'd say definitely a rucksack Ostland :-)

It looks like a DAK one I saw recently, but don't hold me to it! It could be fallschirmjager or luftwaffe...bit hard to tell as it's quite faded.

The spot where the 'V' Strap is joined together is the top of the back side of the pack. The straps on the right hand side should match up with those on the left side to connect the bugger together. You'll notice a side pocket on both the left and right sides of the pack - these are similar to the ones that us military-folk carry around these days; great for storing extra junk in that you'd need quick access to.

Not sure about the extra metal hooks, probably for attaching equipment or connecting to the soldier's webbing / harness.

Hope this helps!
    Jimbo

thanks Jimbo.i,m sure that is some pack but for something quite specifik stuff-1 it is quite big,-2 if it,s just ruckpack for field equipm.-then why so dificult costruction-design.mmmm fallshirmjager sounds like dream song to me.will make phone call to seller and ask to keep it for me.tommorrow i,ll roll in it my fallshirmjager helmet! but to be serios-still waiting for other guy,s opinion or answer-what it realy is for
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture need your help guy,s  

?

Well, looking at the item spread out on the floor, ... to me it looks like the type of thing used to carry a wounded or injured person down a hill or mountain ... does this make sense to anybody else ?

If you look at the folded out shape, and laid out the injured person on it, then wrapped the sides back round and buckled them, the person would be held safe to carry ...

.. Anyhow just a wild guess ... but who knows ??

Gary J.