Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New buy: respirator

Article about: Hi Guys, I bought this one a few weeks ago now but have only just had time to take some pics. As you can see, it is pretty complete with spare lens and cleaning cloth and spring. It just lac

Yes these WWII straps are not so common these days. I'm glad i bought quite a few many years ago.
    This is a great buy, congrats...

"I didn't use any weapon in combat during the war, but i killed hundreds, perhaps thousands of men...they're now at the bottom of the sea"
    Walter Borg (ex-MI6) Agent and radio operator in Malta, Tunisia and Italy between 1941 and 1945. Arrested twice, tortured twice, escaped twice, survived the war...

"The future torments us, the past holds us, that is why the present escapes us."
    Gustave Flaubert

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hello Ade,
    Nice rig!!
    As for the name, it has been rubbed off.
    It says: "Grenadier Voell...."
    Now at least you know the rank

Hi Jerry, I thought it might read Grenadier, so thanks for the confirmation.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I'll echo the previous sentiments. 45 quid for this? Great pick up! I've been tempted to buy at double that - and they are not nearly in as good condition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12