Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New find help!!

Article about: by pammy thanks steve,i realy thank you for everything,and no matter what i will hang on to them..luckly there was nothing at the aution i forgot my camera..there was one badge i posted it a

?

Default New find help!!

Here is one of two that came straight from the vet .can anyone help me he told me they were from BUNKERS and most were destroyed and he grabed these two and sent them home..please let me know if these are valuble and if so how much?the second one has a tinnie stuck to it these look like made of cardboard or some other thick paper pretty cool..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New find help!!   New find help!!  

Last edited by pammy; 05-06-2010 at 12:08 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New find help!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: New find help!!

Here is the other one?it has a tinnie stuck on it as iam not going to try to move it..THE VET HAD THEM IN A GLASS BUTTERFLY CASE SO THEY LASTED ALL THIS TIME IN THERE SO I GUESS I BETTER KEEP THEM IN THERE?THE PIN DOES NOT GO ALL THE WAY THREW,AND IAM NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY TO TOUCH IT AS IT BEEN THERE SINCE 1945
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New find help!!   New find help!!  

Last edited by pammy; 05-05-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Hi The second "cardboard" "sign" you show translates to "Air Message Troop" so a division of the Luftwaffee I would think.

Regards, Steve

?

thanks steve,thats great to know as iam going to talk and ask him more qustons on these as i thought they were different and 100% original now the only ploblom is displaying them/.?as i will have to most likely sell one of them but want to keep the best one..i seen a flag i think a few days ago on the first one hj maybe?well thanks again..

Hi Pammy, OK, no problem to help. I would keep the two signs together if they came to you this way. If they are vet bringbacks that have always been together, I would not separate them.......they will be lonely.

Regards, Steve

1st one is for the Berlin Police ( Goring Division)

2nd is for Luft Communications military group

Cheers
    Dan

?

Thanks dan and steve,i might have to steve as the vet wanted a little more then i wanted to go so i thought if i got ride of one maybe i would feel better?but years down the road i will regret..and dan ,thank you have you seen these before and are they common?FROM WHAT LITTLE THE GUY SAID THEY WERE IN A BUNKER AS THEY WERE GOING THREW STUFF AND THESE WERE ON A WALL.TOGETHER I HAVE TO ASK MORE QUSTION ..

Pammy, not seen these in the form you show them. I have seen, flags & vehicle pennants!
    If they are indeed genuine, they are very very nice

?

They are original 100% for sure i need to preserve them some how or just leave them in the glass case,but the glass case is falling apart around the edge..I REALY NEED HELP ON THESE AS THESE ARE FRAGILE AS I WOULD LOVE SOME ADVISE ON TO HOW TO FRAM THEM SO THEY DO NOT GET DAMAGED,AS YOU CAN SEE IT THE PICTURE THEY WERE HUNG AS THE VET TOOK THEM OFF THE WALL YOU CAN SEE THE CORNERS WERE A BOLT OR NAIL WAS..YOU CAN ALSO SEE MORE CRAZING IN THE PAINT ON THE FIRST ONE AND WOULD LOVE A VOTE AS TO VALUE ,AND WITCH ONE TO KEEP THATS BETTER ...I LIKE THE BROWN ONE WITH THE LUFT EAGLE,BUT WANT TO KEEP THE ONE THATS WORTH MORE AND IN YEARS TO COME WOULD/COULD GO UP IN PRICE LIKE EVERYTHING..THANKS GUYS YOU ARE ALL GREAT!!
    Last edited by pammy; 05-06-2010 at 12:34 AM.

?

i might have put this in the wrong spot?sorry if i did i wasent sure..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast